Source Naturals N-Acetyl Cysteine 1000 Mg Tablets - 30 Ea
Item #: AXTESN0168
You Save: $3.12 (25.0%)
Source Naturals N-Acetyl cysteine 1000 mg tablets
- Source Naturals N-Acetyl cysteine is a more stable form of the sulfur amino acid L-cysteine, and is a powerful antioxidant.
- It is an excellent precursor of glutathione, another major antioxidant.
- Glutathione is also the precursor, along with selenium, of glutathione peroxidase, one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Do not use if you are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb