Source Naturals Melatonin Sublingual 5 Mg Tablets - 200 Ea
Item #: AXTESN0584
You Save: $12.62 (25.0%)
Source Naturals Melatonin sublingual 5 mg tablets
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, source naturals peppermint flavored melatonin governs the bodys circadian rhythms.
- Source Naturals peppermint flavored melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, mannitol, natural peppermint flavor, magnesium stearate, and stearic acid.
- 1 tablet at bedtime, 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than 1 tablet daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use only at bed time.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or pregnant or lactating women.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisol or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Please keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb