Source Naturals Melatonin Sublingual 1 Mg Tablets - 300 Ea
Item #: AXTESN0708
You Save: $5.99 (25.0%)
Source Naturals Melatonin sublingual 1 mg tablets
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Source Naturals timed release melatonin is formulated to allow for a gradual release of the active ingredient during an approximate six hour period.
- This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor stearic acid and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 3 tablets at bedtime.
- Do not take more than 5 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb