Zand Zumka Cough And Cold Homeopathic Cough Syrup, Natural Elderberry - 8 Oz
Item #: AXTEZA0326
You Save: $6.87 (38.6%)
Zand Zumka cough and cold homeopathic cough syrup, Natural elderberry
- Zumka with sambucus extract.
- Umckaloabo + Elderberry./li>
- Multi-Symptom Relief:
- Runny Nose.
- Alcohol Free.
- Non Drowsy.
- Natural elderberry flavor.
- Zumka cough and cold combines black elderberry extract (sambucus nigra) with Pelargonium sidoides 1X (also known as Umckaloabo) in one great tasting cough syrup suitable for the whole family.
- umka provides fast, natural relief for cough, congestion, sneezing, runny nose and throat pain.
- Free Of:Alcohol..
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Pelargonium sidoides 1X, drosera rotundifolia 6X, sambucus nigra 6X. Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, honey, natural flavors, purified water, black elderberry extract (sambucus nigra 3.8 g per tablespoon), vegetable glycerine.
- For best results take at the first signs of a cold and continue for 2 days after symptoms are gone.
- Adults and children over the age of 12: use 1 tablespoon every 2 to 4 hours of as needed.
- Children 6 to 12: use 2 teaspoons every 2 to 4 hours or as needed.
- Children age 2 to 6: use 1 teaspoon every 2 to 4 hours or as needed.
- Children under 2: Not recommended.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb