Coppertone Duraflex Sport Pro Series Continuous Spray, Spf 30 - 6 Oz
Item #: 757633
You Save: $2.03 (16.6%)
Coppertone Duraflex Sport Pro Series Continuous Spray, SPF 30
- Copperstone sport pro series continuous spray is advanced sports equipment.
- Specially formulated with Duraflex a durable technology that moves with skin.
- Designed for extreme condition that trigger sweating (heat, humidity, vigorous exercise) because it stays on strong and won't run into eyes and sting.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Water resistant
- Depletes the ozone layer
- Durable technology that moves with skin
- Stays on strong in extreme sweat conditions
- Helps to prevent sunburn
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (4.5%), Octocrylene (4%), Oxybenzone (4%).
Alcohol Denat (74.7% V/V), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Isodecane, PEG 2 Cocamide, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fragrance.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older: Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Spray into hands and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Avoid long term storage above 40 ° C (104 ° F).
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- When using this product: Keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120 ° F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.