Head And Shoulders Damage Rescue Dandruff Shampoo - 14.2 Oz
Item #: 814863
You Save: $2.46 (38.1%)
Head And Shoulders Damage Rescue Dandruff Shampoo
- Head And Shoulders damage rescue shampoo conditions to nourish damaged hair and helps relieve dry scalp.
- Leaves hair up to 10 times stronger.
- (strength against damage vs. non conditioning shampoo).
- Advanced formula relieves scalp itch, dryness, irritation and helps prevent flakes while improving hair and scalp health.
- Conditions to nourish damaged hair.
- Helps relieve dry scalp by locking in moisture.
- Also try Head and Shoulders damage rescue conditioner.
- Rich nourishing shampoo with 3 conditioning ingredients.
- Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use even on color treated or permed hair.
Uses: Helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
Shampoo Active Ingredient: 1% Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodiumlaureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamide Mea, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimoniumchloride, Magnesiumsulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodiumbenzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo.
- Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.