Instead Soft Cup Menstrual Cup, No Strings - 24 Ea
Item #: AXSN1102342
You Save: $6.74 (40.7%)
Instead Soft Cup
- 12-Hour period protection.
- Softcup is a proven alternative to pads and tampons that you can wear up to 12 hours.
- Live Life Without Interruptions.
- Softcup can be worn during any activity, including swimming, sports, sexual intercourse, and a full nights sleep.
- Softcups are non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, latex-free and safe when used as directed.
- Softcup has undergone extensive clinical testing.
- Softcup is not associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), does not alter the bodys pH, and does not change the bodys bacteria levels.
- Unlike tampons, Softcup does not contain drying or irritating fibers, pesticide residues or bleach.
- Softcup is a flexible cup that is worn internally, around your cervix. It collects, rather than absorbs menstrual flow. It's hypo-allergenic, latex-free and completely safe when used as directed.
- To insert, squeeze the opposite side of the rim together.
- Insert Softcup completely into the vagina, aiming it back and down.
- Softcup molds itself to your unique internal shape for a personal fit.
- To remove Softcup, simply hook your finger under the rim and slowly pull.
- Do not use Softcup if you are using an intrauterine device (IUD), as there is a risk of dislodging, displacing or removing the IUD by pulling on the IUD string when removing Instead.
- If you have ever had Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), do not use Instead or any other internally worn products.
- Maximum wear time is twelve (12) hours.
- Softcup must be changed after twelve (12) hours.
- Immediately following childbirth, miscarriage, or termination of pregnancy, consult your physician before using Instead.
- Softcup is not a contraceptive and does not provide protection against sexually transmitted diseases.
- See instructions in package for more complete product information and instructions for use.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb