Pediacare Infants Fever Reducer Pain Reliever, Bubble Gum - 4 Oz
Item #: 793943
You Save: $2.63 (31.6%)
PediaCare Infants Fever Reducer Pain Reliever, Bubble Gum
PediaCare medicines are specially developed for kids and helps to provide safe and effective relief for your child's cough, cold, fever and allergy symptoms.Features:
- Children ages 2 to 11
- Fever reducer
- Pain reliever
- Oral suspension
- Non-staining bubble gum flavor
- Easy pour
Acetaminophen 160 mg (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer).
Butyl Paraben, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Cellulose, Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart below.
- Use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours (See overdose warning).
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if printed safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
- Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if child has liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product do not exceed the recommended dosage (See overdose warning).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.