St.Joseph Safety Coated 325Mg Aspirin Pain Reliever Tablets - 365 Ea
Item #: 796128
You Save: $4.11 (28.5%)
St.Joseph Safety 325mg Coated Aspirin Pain Reliver Tablets
- Temporarily reduce minor aches and pains due to: headache, menstrual pain, minor arthritis pain, muscle pain, toothache, colds, or as recommended by a doctor.
- For aspirin regimens.
- Coating helps protect against stomach upset.
- Doctor recommended.
In Each Tablet: Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID) (Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug).
Corn Starch; Croscarmellose Sodium; D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose; Methacrylic Acid Copolymer; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Mineral Oil; Polysorbate 80; Simethicone; Sodium Hydroxide; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Triethyl Citrate.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or over: Take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Talk to doctor before starting an aspirin regimen.
- Aspirin is not right for everyone. Store at controlled room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
- Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product.
- When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert:
- Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing).
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if: Are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed.
- Do not use if have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever or fever reducer.
- Ask a doctor before use if: Stomach bleeding warning applies to have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn, have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease, are taking a diuretic, have asthma.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Allergic reaction occurs.
- Seek medical help right away, experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better; pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days; redness or swelling is present; any new symptoms appear; ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or beast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.