Queen Helene Batherapy Natural Mineral Bath Sport Liquid - 16 Oz
Item #: 876169
You Save: $2.99 (39.9%)
MANUFACTURER: QUEEN HELENE. INDICATIONS: Queene Helene Batherapy Natural Mineral Bath Sport Liquid soothes tightness and tension from over-worked muscles.
INGREDIENTS: Water Aqua , Magnesium Sulfate , Ethoxydiglycol , Cocamidopropylamine Oxide , Polysorbate 20 , Disodium EDTA-Copper , Fragrance Parfum , Lithium Chloride , Potassium Iodide , Disodium Oleamido MIPA-Sulfosuccinate , Glycerin , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract Matricaria , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract Orange , Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract Peppermint , Dimethylpolysiloxane , Benzophenone-4 . DIRECTIONS:
- Batheraphy Sport liquid Changes ordinary tub water into a refreshing, beneficial spa-like bath.
- With today's active lifestyle, muscles may become tight and painful from over-exertion.
- Batherapy Sport was developed with this in mind.
- In a comfortably hot bath, Batherapy Sport soothes tightness and tension while the heat helps to improve circulation and restore range of motion.
- Safe for use in whirlpool baths and hot tubs.
- No animal testing.
- Pour two or three ounces of Batherapy Sport Mineral Liquid into a tub of comfortably hot water.
- Relax and soak your body in this bath for as long as is needed to bring temporary relief.
- Can be used as often as required for most mild aches and pains.
- While bathing, muscles may be lightly massaged.
Image may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For severe muscle pain, stretched ligaments, sprains or if aches and pains persist, contact a physician.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Shipping Weight : 1.30 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.