Revitalens Ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution - 2 Oz, 2 Ea
Item #: 506717
You Save: $0.90 (16.7%)
RevitaLens ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
- Includes:Two 2 oz (60mL) bottles sterile.
- Trial and travel size.
- Meets air travel carry-on requirements.
- Formulated for soft contact lenses:
- Removes protein
- RevitaLens ocutec multi-purpose disinfecting solution delivers comfort and disinfection for soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.
- The ocutec activity delivers effective cleaning and robust dual-disinfection and removes protein and other deposits that commonly accumulate during lens wear - a clean lens is a comfortable lens.
- RevitaLens ocutec MPDS with its advanced technology:
- Delivers brilliantly clean and clear contact lenses.
- Conditions the lenses to maintain surface moisture.
- Provides clearer vision and increases end of day comfort.
- Provides safe storage up to 30 days.
Alexidine dihydrochloride (0.00016%), Polyquaternium (0.0003%), Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Tetronic 904, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Purified Water.
- When insert lenses:
- Wash hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses.
- Prior to reapplying lenses, rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh revitaLens ocuTec Solution to remove any debris on the lens.
- Rub, rinse and soak for effective disinfection.
- When remove lenses:
- Wash hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling lenses.
- Place 3 or more drops of RevitaLens OcuTec Solution on one side of the lens surface.
- Rub lens gently from the center to the edges for at least 2-4 seconds (never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface).
- Turn the lens over and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh RevitaLens OcuTec Solution.
- Place lenses in clean lens case and fill with RevitaLens OcuTec Solution. Close lens case tightly.
- Soak - allow lenses to soak for a minimum of six (6) hours for disinfection, cleaning, and protein removal.
- Caring for lens case:
- Always rinse lens case daily with fresh revitaLens ocutec solution and let it air dry.
- Never use tap water.
- Never re-use solution.
- Replace lens case every 1-3 months.
- Donot forget the following guidelines on how best to take care of lenses:
- Follow eye care professional's instructions.
- Always wash hands before handling lenses.
- Run, rinse, and disinfect your lenses each time remove them.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first, in order to avoid mix-ups.
- Do not expose lenses or lens case to tap water, bottled water, distilled water, lake water, or ocean water.
- Do not use saliva or put lenses in your mouth to rewet.
- Do not swim, shower, or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed.
- Do not transfer contact lens solution into smaller travel-size containers.
- The sterility of the solution will be impacted and can lead to serious eye infections.
- Discard any lens that is damaged or dehydrated.
- Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses.
- Discard any remaining solution in your lens case before disinfecting your lenses again.
- See insert for full instructions and safety information.
- If are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.