Advil Allergy And Congestion Relief Tablets - 10 Ea
Item #: 886077
You Save: $1.22 (15.8%)
Advil Allergy And Congestion Relief Tablets
- Helps to reduce sinus pressure, nasal swelling, congestion, sneezing, runny nose and headache.
- Tough sinus and allergy symptoms come during both the cough-cold and allergy seasons.
- Be prepared to take these symptoms head on with advil allergy and congestion relief.
- The ibuprofen in advil works with an antihistamine and a decongestant to create a combination that is especially well suited to relieve upper respiratory symptoms associated with allergies.
- Advil allergy and congestion relief treats multi-symptom sinus and allergy needs by combining the power of advil and a proven decongestant to reduce swelling due to nasal inflammation, plus an effective antihistamine to relieve sneezing and runny nose, symptoms associated with allergies.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg: Antihistamine, Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID): Pain reliever/fever reducer, Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg: Nasal decongestant, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Acesulfame potassium, artificial flavors, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, glycerin, glyceryl behenate, hypromellose, lactic acid, lecithin, maltodextrin, medium-chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical ink, polydextrose, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, propyl gallate, silicon dioxide, sucralose, synthetic iron oxide, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, xanthan gum.
- Do not take more than directed.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persist.
- Do not use more than 6 tablets in any 24-hour period unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age:
- Do not use because this product contains too much medication for children under this age.
- Other information:
- Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
- Store at 20 -25°C (68 -77°F).
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
Stomach bleeding warning:
- Allergy alert:
- Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if:
- In children under 12 years of age because this product contains too much medication for children under this age
- If have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
- If are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
- If do not know if prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are:
- Have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Stomach bleeding warning applies
- Have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- Have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- Have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, thyroid disease, diabetes or have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Are taking a diuretic
When using this product:
- Under a doctors care for any serious condition
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking any other product that contains phenylephrine, chlorpheniramine or any other nasal decongestant or antihistamine
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- May cause excitability especially in children
- Experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Nasal congestion lasts for more than 7 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Symptoms continue or get worse
- Any new symptoms appear
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.