Head And Shoulders Old Spice Dandruff Shampoo For Men - 14.2 Oz
Item #: 888859
You Save: $1.63 (22.2%)
Head And Shoulders Old Spice Dandruff Shampoo for Men
- Smell like a man with the handsome scent of old spice.
- Fights flaky scalp and slams away dirt.
- Official shampoo of the NFL and official shampoo of MLB.
- Dandruff shampoo that keeps hair clean, manageable, and 100% flake free(visible flakes with regular use).
- 7 benefits:
- Fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp
- Relieves irritation
- Reduces redness
- Great scent
- Controls flaky scalp
- Leaves hair looking great(associated with dandruff)
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- For maximum dandruff control, use every time shampoo.
- Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
- Shake before use.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.