Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy Caffeine Free Herbal Tea - 16 Ea
Item #: AXTETD0001-SN0649004
You Save: $1.61 (29.3%)
Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
- Breathe Easy tea has been supporting people for nearly four decades.
- Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy Tea promotes normal respiratory tract health by reducing mucus and helping to keep the nasal passages open.
- Breathe Easy is a complex and aromatic blend of herbal tastes - spicy-aromatic and cooling, somewhat bitter and astringent, and slightly sweet.
- Wise and lively, a breath of fresh air.
- Promotes respiratory health
- Personality:Wise and lively, a breath of fresh air.
- Herbal Power:Gently shakes things up and helps Breathe Easy
- This aromatic and fragrant blend that soothes with its warm and spicy taste.
- TasteBalanced bittersweet, with hints of aromatic citrus.
- Eucalyptus, fennel and licorice are combined with Bi Yan Pian extract, a traditional chinese formula of 12 different herbs
This enduring classic combines the best of Western herbalism with ancient Traditional Chinese wisdom resulting in a unique blend that warms and engages the senses
Other Ingredients:Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root (300mg), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf (Organic) (285mg), Bitter Fennel Seed (Organic) (255mg), Bi Yan Pian Dry Aqueous Extract 8:1 (120mg), Proprietary Blend (540mg), Peppermint Leaf (Organic), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower, Pleurisy Root, Ginger Rhizome (Organic).
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Enjoy 3 cups daily. Especially good with honey.
- Consult a health care provider before using if have hypokalemia, or if are taking any kind of hormonal therapies, diuretics, potassium depleting agents, or MAO inhibitors.
- In rare cases, excessive consumption of teas that contain eucalyptus leaf can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Do not use if have inflammatory disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and biliary ducts, impaired kidney or liver functions, high blood pressure or heart disease
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow
- Duration of use: If symptoms last longer than 7 days, seek medical advice.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding, unless directed otherwise by doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.