Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Chamomile Herbal Tea Bags - 16 Ea
Item #: AXTETD0147-SN0670133
You Save: $1.02 (21.5%)
Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Chamomile Herbal Tea Bags
- One of the most widely used and well-loved herbs of the world, we adore chamomile for its mildly bittersweet, flowery taste and its ability to soothe and calm the body, mind and spirit.
- Chamomile is a cut above the common chamomile will find in most teas.
- Made from only the white and yellow, tiny, daisy-like flowers (no stems and leaves here)
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Tea is a relaxing beverage with a delicate flavor.
- Caffeine free and contains no added flavors.
- chamomile tea as a cup of peaceful, easy feelings plain and simple.
Herbal PowerCalms nervous system, soothes and supports digestion.
PersonalityAn all-around classic lovely and gentle.
Taste:Fragrantly floral, honey-like and bittersweet.
Other Ingredients:Organic Chamomile Flower ([PhEur])
- To enjoy, pour 8 oz freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover cup and steep for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup.
- Enjoy 3 - 4 cups per day, especially between meals.
- Do not use if have inflammatory disorders of the GI tract and biliary ducts, serious liver diseases, impaired kidney functions, high blood pressure or heart disease.
- Not for use by children under 2 years.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
- In very rare cases, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea may occur after drinking eucalyptus teas.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb