Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Licorice Root Herbal Tea Bags - 16 Ea
Item #: AXTETD0186
You Save: $1.85 (33.1%)
Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Licorice Root Herbal Tea Bags
- The word licorice is actually a corrupted version of its original Greek name Glukurrhiza, which means, literally sweet root Called sweet stalk in Sanskrit and sweet herb in Chinese.
- Licorice is deeply loved around the world, not only for its signature, sweetness, but for its role in supporting respiratory and digestive health.
- Traditional Medicinals adore this earthy root tea because licorice is simply lovable and cant find a more shining example of everything that makes licorice fine.
PersonalityUnmistakable, lovely and harmonizing
Taste: Sweet, Rooty and viscous, Distinctly licorice-y.
Herbal PowerLicorice is known to soothe the digestive tract and promote respiratory health
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 3 cups daily between meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- For adults only
- Unless directed by health care provider, licorice root tea should not be taken daily for longer than 4-6 weeks.
- Cardiovascular-related disorders such as high blood pressure, potassium deficiency (hypokalemia), impaired kidney or liver functions, cirrhosis of the liver, and pregnancy.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb