Goodys Headache Relief Shot, Berry - 2 Oz, 2 Pack
Item #: 906891
You Save: $1.52 (25.7%)
Goodys Headache Relief Shot, Berry
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Headache, sore throat, minor arthritis pain, muscle aches, toothache, cold and flu.
- Fast acting long-lasting relief.
- Fast liquid action.
- 1,000 mg acetaminophen pain reliever.
- 65 mg caffeine pain reliever aid.
Acetaminophen (1,000 mg) (Pain Reliever), Caffeine (65 mg) (Pain Reliever Aid).
Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sucralose.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take one headache relief shot every 6 hours while symptoms persist, do not take more than 4 headache relief shots in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if take:
- More than 4 headache relief shots in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore throat warning:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Caffeine warning:
- This product contains caffeine.
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).
- If are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist, if are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the other ingredients in this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if have liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case, of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Prompt medical attention is critical even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.