Forces Of Nature Headache Pain Management - 11 Ml
Item #: AXSN1138254
Forces Of Nature Headache Pain Management
- This is a very strong and fast acting headache remedy.
- It is comprised of certified organic medicinal plants and for topical application to provide immediate headache relief.
- The certified organic medicinal plants in this treatment provide a desired anti- inflammatory and analgesic effect.
- Headache pain management features our unique dual modality approach to healing.
- It combines certified organic homeopathic medicines which activate immune parameters to help balance the system with certified organic essential oils which are soothing and nourishing.
- This dual modality approach expands and supports the action of the homeopathic medicine, thereby delivering 2 actions in one.
- Headache pain management is very powerful and delivers results.
- Treats and heals headaches fast
- Rapid relief of headache pain
- Naturally occurring analgesic
- Delivers deep penetrating action
- Doctor recommended
- All natural and organic
Iris Versicolor, Lavendula Vera, Silicia.
Lavandula Super Oil, Rosemary Verbenone Oil, Sesamum Indicum Oil.
- Apply to temples and back of the neck as needed, rub gently into the skin.
- For children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, in the event of contact, flush with water and seek advice from medical personnel.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, use for prolonged periods, or use over raw surfaces or blistered areas without consulting a doctor.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to tea tree or other oils.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Not to be used with children under 2 years of age without physician direction.
- Do not use for diaper rash.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb