Clear The Pain Clear Cold Sores, Shingles And U.T.I. Relief Formula Capsules, 60 Ea
Item #: AXTECX0004-SN0608414
You Save: $1.10 (12.9%)
Clear cold sores shingles & U.T.I. homeopathic herbal relief dormula capsules
Clear Cold Sores, Shingles & U.T.I.'s contains a unique proprietary blend of 11 Chinese herbs formulated to work in combination with active homeopathic ingredients to provide safe and effective relief from the symptoms of Herpes Zoster (shingles), Herpes Simplex (genital and oral herpes), Ocular Herpes, Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs), vaginal infections, yeast infections, cystitus, urethritus, prostatitus and related dysfunctions.Benefits and Features of Clear Cold Sores, Shingles & U.T.I.'s:
- Aspirin free, non-habit forming, and no side effects
- Contains specific homeopathic remedies traditionally used to help relieve the symptoms of shingles, herpes, and UTIs.
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Genital or Oral Herpes (Herpes Simplex)
- Ocular Herpes
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs), vaginal infection, yeast infection, cystitis, urethritis, prostatitus, related dysfunction or discomfort, boils, and arbuncles.
- Antibiotic, antibacterial, and antiviral effect
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- People with cystitis should increase their intake of cranberries or cranberry juice.
- Drink plenty of fluids to help flush out the bacteria in the bladder.
- Avoid citrus fruits and juices during a herpes outbreak as they encourage the growth of bacteria.
- Avoid juices that are high in fructose syrup, sugar, or sweeteners as they provide nutrients for bacterial growth.
Clematix 6x Iris Versicolor 6x, Nitric Acid 6x, Ranunculus Bulbosus 6x.
Gentiana Root, Angelica Sinensis Root, Scutellaria Root, Alismatis Rhizome, Gardenia Fruit, Plantanginis Seed, Rehmannia Root, Ginger Root, Tangerine Peel, Licorice Root.
Take 2 capsules 3 times per day as needed or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food if mild stomach discomfort occurs. Do not exceed 9 capsules in a 24-hour period.
- It should be taken for at least 1-2 weeks when treating infection.
- It is contraindicated during pregnancy and nursing.
- People who are on anti-coagulant or anti-platelet therapies should use this formula with caution since there may be a higher risk of bleeding and bruising.
- This formula is not recommended for long-term use.
- Some people may experience mild stomach discomfort; taking food with Clear Cold Sores, Shingles & U.T.I.'s may prevent this occurrence.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.