MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Clean and clear advantage oil free acne moisturizer
It is a light, non-greasy moisturizer that really works to moisturize skin leaving it soft and smooth while treating and preventing breakouts. Daily use will help diminish the number of breakouts that occur and protect skin from dryness. Oil free acne moisturizer replenishes your skin with moisture while working to clear-up breakouts and help keep new ones from forming. You skin is left looking healthy, smooth, soft and clear.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Helps treat and prevent acne.
- Makes skin soft and smooth.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alkyl Lactate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Lactate, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Sarcosine, Steareth 21, Water
- Cleanse thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or even every other day.
- Sun protection is recommended by dermatologists as an essential part of a healthy skin care regimen.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
- When using this product and other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following us of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.