Clearasil Adultcare Acne Treatment Cream, Tinted - 0.65 Oz
Item #: 160978
You Save: $2.00 (37.0%)
Clearasil Adultcare acne treatment cream, tinted
Dermatologist tested and clears existing pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming. It is scientifically formulated to work with adult skin and help prevent adult acne. Giving you maximum strength 24 hour control for clearer skin every day.Benefits:
- Clears existing pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming
- Tinted formula provides instant cover for blemishes
- Formulated for adult skin
- Dermatologist tested
Resorcinol (2%) (Acne Medication), Sulfur (8%) (Acne Medication).
Water, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite (CI 77004), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside use a sunscreen.
- Allow clearasil vanishing acne treatment cream to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling.
- If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
- Use to prevent new pimples from forming.
- Keep tightly closed. Keep away from heat.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- With other topical acne medication, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling.
- More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate skin irritation.
- Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.