Pink Bismuth Liquid Relieves Heartburn And Nausea - 8 Oz
Item #: 213397
You Save: $1.35 (35.2%)
Pink Bismuth Liquid relieves Heartburn and Nausea
(Generic Pepto-Bismol). Provides soothing relief for: upset stomach, indigestion, diarrhea, heartburn and nausea.
Bismuth Subsalicylate (262 mg), Salicylate (130 mg).
Benzoic Acid, D&C Red 22, D&C Red 28, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylcellulose, Saccharin Sodium, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbic Acid, Water.
- Shake well before Using. For convenient dosing, use pre-measured dose cup. Adults: 2 tbsp or 30 ml.
- Children 9 to 12 yrs. 1 tbsp or 15 ml; 6 to 9 yrs.
- 2 tsp or 10 ml; 3 to 6 yrs. 1 tsp or 5 ml; Under 3 yrs: Ask a doctor.
- Repeat above dosage every hour as needed, to a maximum of 8 doses in a 24-hour period.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration which may accompany diarrhea.
- Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu should no use this medicine to treat nausea or vomiting.
- If nausea or vomiting is present, consult a doctor because this could be an early sign of reye Syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- This product contains salicylates.
- If taken with aspirin and ringing in the ears occurs, stop using.
- This product does not contain aspiring, but if you are allergic to aspirin do not use as an adverse reaction may occur.
- If diarrhea is accompanied by a high fever or continues more than 2 days, consult a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Note: This beneficial medication may cause a temporary and harmless darkening of the tongue or stool.
- Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take salicylates or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb