MANUFACTURER: PREFFERED PLUS PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS:Womens gentle laxative tablets by Preferred Plus
Compare to the active ingredients in Correctol. Provides gentle, overnight relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. Generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
Per Tablet: Bisacodyl 5 mg
Acetylated Monoglyceride, Calcium Sulfate, Carnuba Wax, D&C Red 7, Gelatin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Sugar, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax, Corn Starch (may contain), Povidone
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 to 3 tablets in a single dose once daily.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 tablet once daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Do not chew or crush tablets.
- Each laxative works differently.
- Adults and children over 12 may need fewer tablets of Correctol to get the same effect as more tablets of another brand.
- We recommend you start with 1 Correctol tablet and take with water.
- If 1 tablet does not produce desired results, then try 2 to 3 Correctol tablets daily.
- Do not take more than 3 tablets of Correctol daily.
- Do not chew tablets.
- Do not give to children under 6 years of age or to persons who cannot swallow without chewing, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not take this product within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a doctor before using a laxative.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- All stimulant laxatives may cause abdominal discomfort, faintness and cramps.
- As with any drug if you are pregnant or nursing a baby seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.