Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, Regular Spf 15 - 24 Ea
Item #: AXCX216648
You Save: $21.08 (48.4%)
MANUFACTURER: BLISTEX INC. INDICATIONS: Blistex Medicated Lip Balm available in Medicated, Berry and Mint, Blistex Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Blistex Medicated Lip Balm easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips.
- Blistex Lip Balm has 3 long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue.
- Blistex Lip Balm glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.
- Blistex Lip Balm provides 15 times your natural protection against burning.
- Blistex Medicated Lip Balm SPF 15 rating is recommended for people who burn moderately and tan gradually.
- The liberal and regular use of this product may help prevent premature signs of aging, freckling, uneven coloration and possible cancer-causing effects of over-exposure to sun.
- Remember, LIPS DON'T TAN, BUT THEY DO BURN.
Dimethicone w/w 2% (Skin Protectant), Oxybenzone w/w 2. 5% (Sunscreen), Padimate O w/w 6. 6 % (Sunscreen).
Beeswax, Camphor, Candelilla Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoa Butter, D&C Red 6 Barium Lake & Lanolin, Flavors, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Stearate, Lanolin, Lanolin Oil, Menthol, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.
Apply liberally and evenly as often as necessary, and before exposure to sun, wind or cold. Reapply after swimming. Consult a physician for use on children under six months of age.
For external use only. When using this product:
Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.