Zicam Cold Remedy Tablets Rapidmelts With Vitamin C, Citrus - 25 Ea
Item #: 984914
You Save: $1.90 (16.4%)
Zicam Cold Remedy Tablets RapidMelts with Vitamin C, Citrus
- Helps to reduces duration of the common cold, reduces severity of cold symptoms: sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, coughing and congestion.
- Get over cold faster with zicam cold remedy
- Great tasting citrus flavor
- Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water
- No known drug interactions
- Non-habit forming
Zincum Aceticum (2x) (Reduces duration and severity), Zincum Gluconicum (1x).
Ascorbic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Crospovidone, Ethylcellulose, FD&C Yellow 6, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Monoglycerides, Diglycerides, Orange Flavor (Natural), Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Polyvinyl Pyrolidone, Purified Talc, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sucralose.
- For the best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth.
- Do not chew.
- Do not swallow whole.
- Take on tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use.
- Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use.
- Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever.
- Zicam cold remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and may not be effective for flu or allergies.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.