Nix Creme Rinse Lice Treatment - 2 X 2 Oz
Item #: AXIS024783-185140
You Save: $2.68 (14.2%)
Nix creme rinse lice treatment
- Kills lice and their unhatched eggs with usually only one application.
- Protects against head lice reinfestation for 14 days.
- Leaves hair manageable and easy to comb.
- For the treatment of head lice.
Per Fluid Ounce : Permethrin 280 mg (1%).
Balsam Canada, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow #6, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyoxyethylene 10 Cetyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Nix Creme Rinse should be used after hair has been washed with your regular shampoo, rinsed with water and towel dried.
- A sufficient amount should be applied to saturate hair and scalp (especially behind the ears and on the nape of the neck).
- Leave on hair for 10 minutes but no longer.
- Rinse with water.
- A single application is usually sufficient.
- If live lice are observed seven days or more after the first application of this product, a second treatment should be given.
- For proper head lice management, remove nits with the nit comb provided.
- Head lice live on the scalp and lay small white eggs (nits) on the hair shaft close to the scalp.
- The nits are most easily found on the nape of the neck or behind the ears.
- All personal headgear, scarf's, coats, and bed linen should be disinfected by machine washing in hot water and drying, using the hot cycle of a dryer for at least 20 minutes.
- Personal articles of clothing or bedding that cannot be washed may be dry-cleaned, sealed in a plastic bag for a period of about 2 weeks, or sprayed with a product specifically designed for this purpose.
- Personal combs and brushes may be disinfected by soaking in hot water (above 130F) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Thorough vacuuming of rooms inhabited by infected patients is recommended.
- For external use only.
- Do not use : on children under 2 months of age; near the eyes; inside the nose, ear, mouth, or vagina; on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to ragweed.
- May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic episode.
- When using this product : keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel; if product gets into the eyes, immediately flush with large amounts of water; scalp itching or redness may occur.
- Stop use and see a doctor if : breathing difficulty occurs; eye irritation occurs; skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.