Coricidin Hbp Cough And Cold Suppressant Tablets - 16 Ea
Item #: 955013
You Save: $0.89 (12.4%)
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE. INDICATIONS: Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold Tablets Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine.
Temporarily relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. Temporarily relieves runny nose and sneezing due to the common cold.
- Coricidin Hbp Cough & Cold Tablets Relieves:
- Runny nose
- Cold relief for people with high blood pressure.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate (4mg), Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (30mg).
Acacia, Calcium Sulfate, Carnuba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Sodium Benzoate, Sugar, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours, not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm - mucus
- a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedative or tranquilizers.
- When using this product:
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, reoccurs, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Safety Sealed: Do not use if foil imprinted with Coricidin HBP is torn or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.